Brinell colour balanced 532nm laser protection technology
AOI = 0-30 degrees
Average Visible Light transmission (outside of blocking band) >75%
EN 207 : 2009 532 DIR LB5
Brinell CN-G technology is a laser safety filter which allows the user to see a balanced colour view while blocking the laser at 532nm to >OD5. The filter is used in areas such as eyewear, medical surgery, industrial and astronomical applications. The Brinell CN-Green filter uses advanced thin film coating technology to produce optimised blocking for green (532nm) over angles 0-30 degrees while providing outstanding colour balance in the visible region of the spectrum.
- High durability advanced thin film interference filters with low absorbing design to work with high powered laser sources.
- Neutral colour balance for critical applications.
- Blocking levels >OD4
- optically stable/low thermal shift in CWL
- low absorption
- no ‘Burn out’
- operation at high temperature
- custom designed and UK manufactured